Essentially Natural Now Closed
It is with sadness and regret that Essentially Natural (www.e-nat.co.uk) is now closed for business.
To those of you who have bought from us, and to our many regular customers over the years, please accept my heartfelt thanks for your support.
I hope to be moving on to a new location and a new life in the near future, but I doubt I will ever forget the pleasure of making our wonderful organic soaps, skincare products and candles, and the pleasure of dealing with our customers.
The website and business email will stay live for a short while, but we are no longer taking orders or enquiries.
Please also be aware that anyone trading under the name of Essentially Natural or trading under our brand name is in no way connected with me or our business which officially ceases to exist on 5th April 2019.
Thank you for your support and custom.
Dennis Freedman, Proprietor, Essentially Natural (www.e-nat.co.uk)
Rivermeade, Irwell Vale, Bury, BL0 0QA, UK.
Tel +44 7825 731 043.
SagePay no longer Available for Purchases
As part of our gradual wind down to closing the business, we advise all customers that as of today, 19th February 2019, we are no longer offering payment by card provider SagePay. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
You can continue to pay through the Paypal Express Checkout and we will continue to take orders while stocks last in our ongoing sale.
SALE! SALE! SALE! 50% off whilst stocks last.
As we are unfortunately closing the website after many years of trading, we are offering all stock at 50% off. We will gladly make up products fresh, as part of this sale, whilst we have the ingredients, but once they are gone they are gone.
If you have ordered a product that is no longer available we will, of course, give you a refund.
Thank you for your custom and for supporting us over the years.
Our award-winning cold process organic soaps, skincare and soy candles are produced by hand using only the purest ingredients for the ultimate pampering treat to improve your well-being.
Take a look around and we're sure you won't be disappointed. All our products are hand made in rural Lancashire in the UK and we buy from sustainable sources, wherever possible.
We're here to help you:
• If you're interested in natural organic products for your health and well-being;
• If you want organic, handmade gifts that smell divine or a pampering treat for yourself or a loved one;
• If you're worried by the harmful chemicals found in mass-produced health and beauty products;
• If you need an organic soap or skincare because you have sensitive skin or an allergy such as eczema;
• If you need an organic shampoo because you have a hair or scalp condition like psoriasis;
• If you're looking for the best organic soy aromatherapy candles available that are also suitable for people with asthma or allergies;
• If you value personal customer service.
| Mobile 07825 731043 | Fax 01706 300 001 |
| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org |